Sunday, March 16, 2008

Don’t hold me up now, I can stand my own ground, I don’t need your help now, You will let me down, down, down!

Hey!!

I am so awesome playing that song on Guitar Hero!!

But yeah, that was Prayer of the Refugees by Rise Against.

But OMG, TOMMORROW is MR4!!!!! I'm sooo excited!!1 I can't contain myself!!! I seriously started counting since like 147 days ago!!

But I have sooo much to look forward to!!!

St.Patty's day is tmrw (wear green everyone!!) and then it's my Friends B-day, then Avril Lavigne Concert, then my BFF's B-day party!!! And in all of this week I will buy MR4 and read it like everyday!!!!

but yeah, I don't got much more info on MR4 than that!!

oh, one more thing. I have a Journal called Epiphany's book, and I wanted you guys to vote if I should put dome of the writings on here. so I'll put up the poll!!

byes!

-Izzy

No comments: