Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let me Light up The Sky, light it up for you, let me tell you why...I would die for you.....

AWESOME!! Okay, that was Yellocard, but I have INCREDIBLE NEWS!!
you will all love me forever!!

Okay, so I'm surfing z net for MR5 stuffs, and I go on Chapters.indigo.ca, and find out that MAXIMUM RIDE 5 I COMING OUT MARCH 19TH 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M FREAKIN OUT!!!

This is soooo freakin awesome!!, but here is the link, if you wanna see for yourself!!

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/Maximum-Ride-5-James-Patterson/9780316037594-item.html?pticket=4s03p145j3wv4i3gkrzufc2y20Or8pYlzVkOYJ9HISqAv%2bO3L3M%3d

Like I know its long, but GO ON IT!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!

-Izzy

3 comments:

Just Me said...

That's freakin SWEET
I part of Sonar's flock...sort of. We're more flockmates because I don't belong to anyone flock.
Rayday is my best friend and she has her own flock as well. So I have a flock.

I love MaxRide are you kidding??

Echo

Sonar said...

DUDE!!

That is waaaaaaayy to far away. i am disappointed and excited all at once, go figure

I am my flock leader, echo, butterfly and the traitorous storm are in my flock.

Fly on

Love ya echo

Sonar

Just Me said...

hey

I am not really in his flock. I fly with them. I don't do what other people tell me to do, but I can't lead. So yea...

Keep reading our blog. (and we'll keep reading your too. lol)

Echo