Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't be so greedy, A dollar's a penny to you When hearts are beating, Say what you want 'em to do...

Hi!!!

That songs from AAR, a really good band.

And oh, I just listened to more of Summer Obsession, and now officially do not like them.
Their song, Death Said is good, but I listened to their other ones, and they are totally perverted!!
I dunna like them!

But anyways, Holly Brook Rules!! And I saw this song on a commercial Called Stutterin by Ben's Brothers, totally awesome

but yeah, the reason why I posted today was cause I found new info!!
Woot Woot!!

Here's the Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_Ride:_The_Final_Warning

I know I know, its Wikipedia, but its good stuff, doesn't sound fake, so yeah. enjoy!! I'll be on the lookout for more!!


-Izzy

No comments: