Monday, February 11, 2008

If love Is a Labor I'll Slave To The End, I won't Cross These Streets T'ill you Hold My Hand....Swing Life Away

Helloooo!!! Long time no see!!

Well, that line was from Swing Life Away by Rise Against. Anyways, guess what?? I found this new site! I love it, its like as good as the MR forum!! here's the link below, but first, I must tell all ye Fans of Maximum Ride to enter! Theres not many people , which is really cool, cause you can keep track of stuff easily. So yeah, enter a user name!! (and BTW I'm Izzy's-With-Wingz if you wanna find me!)

http://maximumrideandflock.forumcircle.com/portal.php

Voila! The link is there, click it! ( I hope its clickable lol)

But otherwise, thats all the MR news right now. Keep reading Fang's blog, lots of funny stuff is coming lately. I sooooo can't wait for MR4!!

And have you guys heard of the rumor that MR will have 20 books? I doubt thats true. I'm not sure if I want it to be true, since that would be alot of books to buy (Although I've never minded too many books)

Well, gtg do other stuff, I'll write next time I get good news! And maybe another quiz!!

-Izzy

No comments: