Saturday, January 26, 2008

''Here I go, so dishonestly, leave a note, for you my ony one''

Hey!!

Well, that's from 'only one by Yellow card, an awesome song.
But anyways, I got good news!! There is a Maximum Ride Soundtrack, and its out! I checked on Wikipedia (The link is Below) and it gave me a bunch of info on the songs and about Maximum Ride.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_Ride#Soundtrack

Also, there's a BUNCH of info about MR on Wikipedia, so here's that link too. They also give many hints of FAXNESS!! Yay, still hope!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_Ride

So yeah, that's all for today. I know I haven't been blogging lately, but I'll try more often. I promise next time I,ll have something new, like a questionnaire or something (I love those!)

Well, maybe after my exams... My life is totally boring right now for anything interesting to report.

Well, there's at least one interesting fact I've been blogging for almost a year now!! Most of my first posts are on the blog I shared with my friends, (which I recommend you see) but now I have this blog!!!

http://www.Flock-Wave.blogspot.com

Anyways, no more blabber, I'll see ya soon!!

-Izzy

2 comments:

Flywire7 said...

Yay!!! First comment. Izzy my respets to you for starting this fan blog and continue even when you get no comments. I was inspired by Fang to start a blog and so I started. I'm gonna make a Amv and post it on Youtube soon with the song "Paper WIngs" on Youtube. Send me some pics you think would fit!! Thanks bro and Keep it up!!!

Flywire7 said...

P.S. The song is by "Rise Against" if that helps. :)