Sunday, January 6, 2008

Every Word, every thought, every sound, every touch, every smile, every frown, all the pain we've endured until now...

Hey!
Well, that was a line from 'Surrender' by Billy Talent. Good Song.
Anyways, nothing really new with me, I'm still in one piece, still obsessed with Maximum Ride, and Still has no life. But, let's move on.

One thing new is that I have another question-thinger for you guys today.

Oh, and before we start, I would like to point out my new poll question and Cbox at the left of the screen. Like it? Thks to Ashley, it works!!! Oh yeah, Ashley is one of my BFF's, and here's her blog, you can check it out:

http://www.abloglikenoother2.blogspot.com/

Alright, now for the questions:

Soz, let's just say you're part of the Flock. And you get captured, what colour would would yours be?

A) Raven black, Silver Shine
B)Pure White, light shine
C) Pheonix Colors, mostly red
D) Ocean colors, blue jay like

The whitecoats experiment on you, and you get a power, which one?

A) Shadow (unlimited power related)
B)Fire (UPR)
C) Water (UPR)
D) Master mind (Mind control, reading)

They would turn you into a 98% human and 2% what?

A) Fox or Cat
B) Your choice of bird
C) Wolf (I guess you'd be an Eraser)
D) Griffin or Hippogriff

So, last question, say you were a new member of the Flock. How did you gain their trust?

A) Flirted with a member
B) Lied to them, made up a sad pity story about your life
C) Stayed silent, let them boss you around, did every word they said
D) Being yourself, acting on instinct, because you believe that's what shows you true desire to do)

So, did you like it? I know there's a question about powers in here, and that I already asked that, but I had nothing else to put. But anyways, that's good, right? Personally , I love answering questionnaire-thingers.

Well, I gtg, Next time I'll post about Max Thieriot and how I think he should be Iggy in the Maximum Ride Movie !! Byes!!

-Izzy

No comments: