Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stop and Stare...I think I've moving but I go no where...

Hey! I know lots of time has passed (but it's the holidays right?) but yeah, I'm back!! Anyways, that line is from a new band I found called One Republic, and its called Stop and Stare. I love it!! THE BEST!!
But yeah, anyways, Over the holidays I've been writing more, looking through my old stuff, and even found some old one shots. One thing is, though, I'm at my aunts and I didn't bring them over, o I'll wait t'ill tomorrow to wrote them on here.

No news on Maximum Ride right now, but just in case, I'll recap what I know:

The 4th is coming out March 18th 2008 (BTW Happy New Year!!)
The movie is Coming Fall 2008
The 3rd Book hinted Faxness, so there's a more than slight chance it will continue

..other than that, I forgot, and If I remember, I will get back to you guys. You now, I don't think anyone is reading the blog (probably cause its the most boring-est thing ever) but oh well.

You know, I've always wondered if there is someone out there in the world that has a mind alot like mine. I dunno, that loves deeply thinking, is obsessed with characters in a book, hates reality, loves the impossible, does not know their one fear in life, loves to write, to read, and play Zelda: Ocarina of time, loves guitars, tragic movies, I dunno, other stuff too. But well, If ever someone happens to read my blog, and knows someone like that, well, tell me or something.

Anyways, People hate it when I babble too much, so I'll just stop.
Next entry, I'll have something interesting up.

see ya!!

-Izzy

No comments: