Friday, December 21, 2007

So Don't say a word, Not a single word, just try and kiss the girl...

That's a cute song by Ashley Tisdale! I luv it cause I got a fan fiction with FAX in it with that song in it. It's so cool!!

But anyways, yeah, I think I promised another questionnaire last time, so here it is:

If you were a member of the flock, who would it be:

A) I would be myself (like an extra member)
B) Max (for a girl) Fang (for a guy)
C) Nudge (for a girl) Iggy(for a guy)
D) Angel (girl) Gazzy (guy)


So then, if you would fall in love with one of them, who would it be:

A) Nudge or Iggy
B) Max or Fang
C) Angel or Gazzy
D) I wouldn't, I don't love them in THAT way

If you liked to play matchmaker, who would you put together:

A) Max and Fang
B) Nudge and Iggy
C) Max and Iggy
D) Fang and Iggy (EWE!)

And then, if you had a power, what would you like it to be:

A) Fire Power (unlimited power relating to fire)
B) Read minds, and control them
C) Supersonic hearing and speed
D) Become a shadow (unlimited power relating to fire)


Yeah, to all those, I would go with A), but the last, it's a tie on A) and D). But yeah. Anyways, today I spent the whole last day of school at the Arena with my class and all of the high school. My buddy, Joseph (Joe) showed us some of his rocks and his songs, and seriously, THEY ROCK!!!! man, his songs are incredible!!! And we had this awesomely intense talk about ZELDA (my favorite video game of all time) and it was so fun. I played with a Rubiks cube for a while, and skated too (that was awesome!!) so yeah, I had a good day.

So, I'm gonna hafta go, cause yeah, my life is way too boring, MUCH boring er than anything from Maximum Ride, and I can NEVER compare to them, they have such an interesting life. Now, I woudlnt say the best, but it would certainly not bore me, and I would not feel so normal, and I like being NOT normal.

Well, enough of my blabbering, I hafta go now, so I might see you after Christmas, it depends.

But just incase, BYES!! and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-Izzy

1 comment: