Sunday, December 2, 2007

You and I were Living Like a Love Song...

I love that song!! 'Best I ever had' by State of Shock. They're a really good band.

Anyways, I gotta go baby-sit soon, so I'll quickly post a little something.
So, as you might already know, I love Maximum Ride, and I keep track of most of the information about it being passed around. I know for sure that the fourth (Maximum Ride: The Final Warning) is coming out on March 18th 2008. I am SO excited!! Should I add a day-count-down-thinger of some sorts?? Tell me youre opinion plz

Anyways, all my post entry titles will be of a certain quote from a song, and every time I post, I will write a bit about that song. Best I ever had is so cute! If your down, and need to listen to something profound, emotional and passionate, then this is great!!

Also, I just though of something. I first must tell you that I love writing stories and poems, and all kinds of things.
Lately, I've been focusing on stories, but the other day, I wrote a song, and I like it. I need a title, so I would like some help.

It's about this girl, who likes this guy, and she know he loves her alot, but she's still unsure of her feelings, and doesn't want to make a mistake. But then she See's him with another girl, and she -I guess- 'expects' him to say yes to be with her, but he just pushes the girl away and says he already has his number one. Then she for sure understands it, and she goes and sees him, telling him she doesn't want to wait anymore, and she wants to be with him.

I think its cute, But Now I need a beat and a title. Next post I might put up the song for you to hear (cuz it'll take a while to write, and I only got a couple of minutes left till I leave) so yeah.

Well, I think I wrote enough, maybe a bit too much.
See ya!

-Pheonix

No comments: