Sunday, December 9, 2007

Its Too Late to Apologize...It's Too Late...

Ohmigosh I had the BEST time at the Banquet!!!!!!! The song 'Apologize' By Timberland was on and I LOVED IT!!! OMIGOSH!! This song is sooooo cute!! man so much happened (*sigh* no, no one asked me to dance...) but oh well, I had a blast!! and next year I will too! I know it!!

Anyways, I just watched the Special Edition of Romeo and Juliet, and OHMIGOSH I LOVED IT SO MUCH!! it was INCREDIBLE!! I want it for Christmas so bad! and I also want Titanic! Leonardo DiCaprio RULES! wow, It's just sooo incredible. It's like they talk Shakespeare Style, and instead of swords its guns and its all modern and stuff and its AWESOME!!!

Man, It was so cool!!
But yeah, now I feel like watching Titanic and stuff....I love romance!!

You know what another good movie is? It's not romance or anything, but OMG so well done and tragic and its so good it made me angry!!!
It's called The Invisible...Incredible. So profound and PERFECT!

okay, I'll stop...

anyways, now I'm going on FF.net to look up stuff, so I gtg...cya's!

-Pheonix

No comments: