Thursday, December 6, 2007

Between Each Smile There's a Tear in Your Eye...

That line is from Paper wings by Rise Against, another really good band!!

But anyways, as I promised, here's the song I wrote I was talking about. It's not the best, but it's my first, so yeah...


Play

Walking down the hall
Somethings not right at all
My heart aches with confusion
My mind breaks in unison
And reality is far away

What is this feeling
What am I thinking
How will I go on?

He said I was the only one
He said I was his reason
For some time I had some doubt
Not sure if I believed him

I never thought
That one day
On our many quests
Our love would be put to the test
And that he would
Ace it all the way

Fast Forward

But when I entered the empty class
Him and some girl alone at last
Him within her grasp

My fear fought to stay
But suddenly pushed her away
Telling her gently
No way

I have my number 1
She's my only one

Pause

Time stopped with my heart
Surprised at what I had done
Was this how important I was to him?
Was I worth all this
This troublesome

And as the room spun around
a light in my soul was clicked
Maybe
Just maybe
He was worth another kiss
Maybe
Just maybe
He was good enough to miss

Slow(step)

I ran to his arms
Embraced his lips silently
No sound between us
As we expressed our feelings without words
Now he knows I understand
The feeling I felt
I couldn't command
This whole time
that slept inside

And in the end
It shows to me
That love really is blind
that it can hide
inside
The whole time

Stop(END)

Well, what do you think??? I know its cheesy, but its my first try at songs, so give me a break :P
Anywasy, I gotta go do the dishes, I'll post in two days, Promise!!!
Byes!

-Pheonix

No comments: