Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Not gonna Get us, Not now I Love you, Not gonna Get us...

Thats a song by a band called TaTu. I liek it, its really cool and creepy. Look it up.

Anyways, speaking of creepy, I went to the WAG (winnipeg Art Gallery) today with my art clas sto see the ANDY WARHOL exibit, and it was soooo cool!! But before that, we went to this area called POST SECRETS, and thats were I got most of my inspirations. It was so deep and sad...very inspirational. After that we went to subway, goofed with my camera, and then went to somthing called 'L'HOTEL DE VILLE'
this exibit allowed camers, so I took pictures. I might pu my favorite ones on later, they were sooo cool!! But yeah, this artist, what she did was that everyday, she would fill a frame with something, for a year. so, in this room, were 365 small frames of randonm things, and I LOVED IT! it was so cool, so random, so incredible! So ingenious how these things can just com off the top of youre head!! Anyways, I took pictures, and I'll put them up later.

Right now, I have IMPORTANT news for MaxRide fans. I READ CHAPTER SIX OF THE FINAL WARNIGN!! WOOT WOOT!

Heres the link

http://www.parade.com/features/james-patterson-excerpt.html

Hope U like it1!

Well, gtg, It's freezing in here, so yeah!!
See's ya!!


-Pheonix

No comments: