Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stand in the Rain... Stand your ground

I love this Song!!!

This song is by Superchick, a christian band, and they Rule!!! I love it! My other fave one from them is Hero. But anyways, here are some of the lyrics to this song...I LOVE IT!

She never slows down
She doesn't know why but,
she knows that when
Shes all alone, it feels
Like its all, coming down
She won't turn around
The shadows are long
And she fears if she cries
That first tear
The tears will not stop
Raining down

So stand in the rain
Stand your ground
Stand up when its all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain


I love it!! Incredible!! this is only a bit of it, but yeah. Anyways, this totally reminds me of a fanfic I read, where Max was in the rain and all sad, and yeah, it was cool!! If you guys like Fan Fiction, Go to either MaximumRideForum.com/forum or fan fiction.net

Soz, Maximum Ride is getting closer!! that's good news, but the bad news is...I have a Robot BABY!!!! Like, its literally a machine that I have to take care of!! It's weird!! This is the second night I hafta, and yeah, its not THAT bad, but seriously, my friend got a different kind of Baby (I named Mine Anna-May, and hers is Gabi-Yoshi) but yeah, that one is like the Spawn of Satan, seriously. Anyways, enough about boring robotic babies that will one day rule the world. This is getting to be way to long so I will end saying that after-tomorrow, I will out up my song, and my poem I made yesterday.
Hope u like!

Byes!

-Pheonix

No comments: