Friday, December 14, 2007

I'll be right where I belong...

That's a really cute song by Lucas Gabreel ( I think thats how you write his name)
But yeah, its cute.
Anyways, tomorrow is Chantal's party (WOOT WOOT!) and I'm coming early to help with preparations. But before that I'm gonna go Christmas Shopping with my dad. Yeah.
Well, I don't got much to say...

OH! I remember! I looked up Maximum Ride on Google out of boredom, and I saw two different Page titles for the fourth book!! The blue and Silver's my fave though.
And I read Chapter six, then went on Wikipedia,and tread lots, (Its SO cool!! ) but yeah, I am now officially an obsessed Fan.

But let me as these questions:

If Ever you met a member of the flock, what would you do?

A) Scream and ask for a autograph
B)Be to stunned to say anything.
C)Smile and wave hello

If ever they ask a favor of you, that is a bit risky and maybe dangerous:

A)Say 'no way' and walk away
B)Again, to stunned to answer
C)Say sure

If ever, whilst doing that favor, you have to chose between helping yourself or a member of the flock, and they're right there watching you:

A)Save yourself
B)to scared to do anything, so just run away
C) Think of the member before yourself, and help them

And if you both made it out alive, and they invited you to stay with them for a while, would you:

A) not even be there since you said no
B)say no, thank you but you want to stay were you are
C)Say yes, and go with them, since you don't want to be normal anymore


K, so then A) counts 1 point, B) counts 2, and C) counts three. If you got a high mark (A.K.A you took all C's) then your just like me. Seriously, I would do anything to be like them, but I'm not gonna go totally Ga-Ga 'Can I get my autograph' on them.

So, here's me, a person that hates being normal, is hiding behind a fake name, writing on a blog nobody reads... Do I even have a life? Sometimes I think not, but Still, I have nothing else to do, so I'll just enjoy the ride till it's finished. something I guess Max would say. Would she?

-Pheonix

No comments: