Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You showed me dreams, I wished they turned into real...

Hey!!!

That was a quote from 'Angels' by Within Temptations. Good Band. Well, anyways, I don't think I posted this already, but It was in my posting agenda forever (I know, I have a posting agenda, its weird. Feel free to laugh)

Well, a while ago, I asked what you guys thought the Flock's band would be like. Since I got no replies (*Sobs*) I'm just gonna post my answer. Here goes:

Soz, first up, The fearless leader, Max!!! I think she should be singer. Maybe also a guitar player whilst singing, but I'm not sure what type of guitar yet.

Second, Emotionless Fang!! (I learned that some people on FF.Net call him 'The closet Emo. Kinda Emo-ish, but cute!!)
Anyways, I think he should be the drums (no-brainer)

Third, (My ultimate fave!!) Iggy!!! He should be lead electric guitar!! And its like totally a red one , with like black on it too!

Then, there's Nudge (they call her the Nudge Channel) should be back up singer, and Keyboard seems to fit with her too.

Gazzer!1 He's so cool, the little trooper! I think Base guitar would fit him most. (I love the base!! My friend got one for X-mas, lucky or WHAT!!!)

And last, but certainly not least, Angel! She would be choreographer and Violin. (But I dunno, its either keyboard for angel, and Violin to Nudge, I had a hard time deciding)

So, what do you guys think? Of course, If ever the flock would be here, I would so let them choose for themselves, but its just me, and I hope I got them and there tastes right. If not, plz tell me, I'm totally willing to change it! Well, Last thing before I go, The Band names were hard to find, but I have a nice one for them to consider. Its : Flock-Rock
or
Sound-Wave

Well, no matter what, I know 100% that they would

ROCK THIS WORLD!!

-Izzy

No comments: