Sunday, February 24, 2008

I almost didnt notice all the roses and the note that said....

Hey!

That was a line from OUR SONG by Taylor Swift. she's okay, but yeah, I'm not too into country.

Anyways, I got news!!

Okay, as I said a millions of times before, MR4 comes out March 17th 2008, and that the movie will be directed from one of the guys who did spider man. But we don't know for sure when it will certainly come out. bummer, but yeah.

Anyways, I'm entering this contest (writing contest) and I'm thinking of writing about Shadows. Other than Maximum Ride, I am obsessed with them .they're so cool. You know that should be a power for one of the flock, like it would fit Fang's personality Right?? Yeah, tell me what you think. Oh and someone PLZ comment in my comment box, its so awesome!!

well, See's ya next time!!

-Izzy

No comments: