Thursday, January 29, 2009

High rise, veins of the avenue, Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue, Everywhere is balanced there, Like a rainbow above you...

Hiya!

well, that was lyrics to an AMAZING new singer I found called OWL CITY. He is absolutely amazing! it's like a Indie Pop-Rock and Techno mixed together. I just love his songs. my favorite one though would be The Saltwater room. The lyrics posted up top are from his song called 'Rainbow Veins'

Anyways, Exams are done, FINALLY, I think everyone is glad with that. I get four more days off, then I start again 9That includes the weekend)
Right now I' plain bored, and a bit miffed. My moms really pushing me to get a job, and I think that's great cause I really need one BADLY, but she seems to forget I have this stupid childish phobia of people. No matter what I do, I get super shy, even on the internet and the phone.

so right now I got an angry mom on my hands, a subconscious mind that hates me right now, and frozen fingers because the heater in this freaking house is not WORKING.

So, in times like this, Music is the cure. Owl City just calms me down.
And I'm going to stop now because this is all really random and pointless.

see ya :P

-AJ

No comments: