Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He wears his heart safety-pinned to his backpack, his backpack is all that he knows...

Hiya,


First post of 2009! I know I really haven't been on, but it's as if nothing in my life wants to become interesting. I mean, everything just went back to normal, routinely, boredom.

I wish I could answer all my questions myself on how to make my life more exciting, but I can't. Until Then, I will give myself in to Music.

I decided to change my liking for music, and I found these great new awesome bands. I strongly recommend Lights, Death Cab for Cutie and One Republic, for now, and maybe I'll find more later. remember, If you have any really good bands you want to share, comment and I'll post about it. Tell me you're favorite songs and let's see what other people think.

wow, I hope 2009 will be a turning point for me. I mean, next year is may last year at school, last summer was my last FREE summer (I gotta get a job) and it seems all my childhood imagination is gone. to top it all off, I'm the most normal est teenager on the face of this earth, and I hate it.

Well, gotta go, my times up

-AJ

No comments: