Thursday, January 29, 2009

Every rain makes its way into somebody's song, As A way to releive the pain, This one is calling me out of my shelter, to face the truth...

Hiya :P

That song was Still Love by holly Brook, and she is amazing :)

Anyways, I was reading over my old blog posts from last year (not that long ago but still) and realized that I,ve really changed. I mean, even the fact that I've just turned 16 makes me realize how immature I was. I now realize I don't need to be like that anymore, and basically, go through life having fun (of course, without being stupid)
and I don't find fun stupid, I love doing random things no one else would do, I just would do it my way, and maturely.

...who am I kidding. me ad mature do NOT belong together :)

well, my great Epiphany that turned out no so great is still great :P

see ya:P

-AJ

No comments: